Here is my attempt to create a birthday wishlist… because apparently my friends think I am hard to buy gifts for.
After you have decide to purchase a certain gift on the list, please comment anonymously on the item number so others will know. Thank you thank you thank you~
- I cook a lot, and nothing would make me happier (and perhaps reciprocating the gifter a lot of wonderful gourmet meals as a gratitude of receiving this wonderful gift) than having the Rolls Royce of cookware, an All-Clad 12-inch nonstick stainless steel pan with cover. Glorious!
- New break pads for my FX35. It’s starting to make the “noise”…
- Temptu from Sephora. I’ve always wanted to try my hands on these air brush makeup applicators.
- I am in love with the Satusuma as well as the Tobacco Flower home fragrance oil from The Body Shop. I love getting them when they’re on sale or when they have a deal going… and then I go crazy and buy like 10.
- This amazing 5-quart KitchenAid Stand Mixer in either Tangerine, Gloss Cinnamon, or Pear. If you get me this I promise that I’ll bake you goodies on a regular basis! A smaller 4.5 version is also greatly appreciated.
- Also, this awesome electric tea kettle.
- Griffin cases for my iphone 4 because I change phone cases like toilet paper rolls in a sorority house bathroom. You might be able to get it for cheaper on eBay than the Griffin website. I like this one, this one, this one, and this one.
- Either a PS3 or a XBox 360 with Kinect. I couldn’t resist 😀
- I know I just totally talked smack about gift cards… but I wouldn’t mind an iTunes gift card… if you HAD to get me one.
- Donate to the Sierra Pacific Great Pyrenees Rescue (same rescue that I got Panda from) under Panda Lau 🙂