One day… Panda will master the art of catching food in mid air.
LOL video of the moment
Props to the marketing department that came up with this spot while high on Xanax.
Here is my attempt to create a birthday wishlist… because apparently my friends think I am hard to buy gifts for.
After you have decide to purchase a certain gift on the list, please comment anonymously on the item number so others will know. Thank you thank you thank you~
- I cook a lot, and nothing would make me happier (and perhaps reciprocating the gifter a lot of wonderful gourmet meals as a gratitude of receiving this wonderful gift) than having the Rolls Royce of cookware, an All-Clad 12-inch nonstick stainless steel pan with cover. Glorious!
- New break pads for my FX35. It’s starting to make the “noise”…
- Temptu from Sephora. I’ve always wanted to try my hands on these air brush makeup applicators.
- I am in love with the Satusuma as well as the Tobacco Flower home fragrance oil from The Body Shop. I love getting them when they’re on sale or when they have a deal going… and then I go crazy and buy like 10.
- This amazing 5-quart KitchenAid Stand Mixer in either Tangerine, Gloss Cinnamon, or Pear. If you get me this I promise that I’ll bake you goodies on a regular basis! A smaller 4.5 version is also greatly appreciated.
- Also, this awesome electric tea kettle.
- Griffin cases for my iphone 4 because I change phone cases like toilet paper rolls in a sorority house bathroom. You might be able to get it for cheaper on eBay than the Griffin website. I like this one, this one, this one, and this one.
- Either a PS3 or a XBox 360 with Kinect. I couldn’t resist 😀
- I know I just totally talked smack about gift cards… but I wouldn’t mind an iTunes gift card… if you HAD to get me one.
- Donate to the Sierra Pacific Great Pyrenees Rescue (same rescue that I got Panda from) under Panda Lau 🙂
To celebrate such an occasion, my friend Randy and I have decided to combine our birthday and do a kickball party. I am actually pretty excited about it, I haven’t played kickball in years! I don’t have any special reactions about this turning of age… and if I really want to get into it, it can quickly turn depressing.
For this special occasion, I have created the flyer below as an attempt to lure more participants for the game. This was a fun little photochop project indeed. I just hope it doesn’t rain!
Here’s a close up of the flyer… and yes, its a family made of me and Randy’s funny faces.